Search This Blog

Welcome

I 'm pleased to welcome you to my blog "Obituaries", which I started last year, going back about five years to extract obituaries from The News-Reporter pertaining to the deaths of people related to me, friends of mine, or just people I've known or should have known.

William T. Johnson

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Emily G. Rorie

Graveside services for Emily G. Rorie, 71, of Rayle were held Friday, November 6, 2009, at Resthaven Cemetery, Washington, with Rev. James M. Newsome Jr. officiating. She died Wednesday, November 4, at Echols Personal Care Home, Rayle.

Miss Rorie was the daughter of the late James R. Rorie and the late Janie Nunn Karel. She attended the First Baptist Church, Washington.

Survivors include a sister, Eva R. Bufford of Atlanta; and two nephews, Webb Bufford of Washington, and Mark Stevenson of Atlanta.

Rees Funeral Home of Lincolnton was in charge of arrangements.
Reader Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment