Search This Blog

Welcome

I 'm pleased to welcome you to my blog "Obituaries", which I started last year, going back about five years to extract obituaries from The News-Reporter pertaining to the deaths of people related to me, friends of mine, or just people I've known or should have known.

William T. Johnson

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lotte Wright

Lotte Wright

Lotte Wright, a native of Anklam, Germany, died Saturday morning, April 14, 2007, at her home in Washington Wilkes.

She was the wife of the late Lt. Col. Alexander Wright (1917-1986), and had lived in Georgia since 1947.

She is survived by a brother, Professor Hans Otto Dill, and nephew, Michael Dill, of Berlin, Germany.

There will be a private memorial service with Rev. Darryl Kiehl officiating.

Memorial gifts may be made to the Washington-Wilkes Animal Shelter, 358 Brown Drive, Washington, 30673.
Reader Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment